Posted on 4 December 2017
Marketing Executive at City PantryCompany culture, delivered.
Cultivating company culture is challenging.
The CEOs that we work with tell us that creating an environment that attracts top talent and retains their people for the long haul is their biggest challenge. It takes time, effort, and commitment – the rewards, from increased productivity and efficiency to happier employees, are remarkable – but it doesn’t happen by itself. It doesn’t happen overnight.
Many of the world's best, most influential teams solve this with perks. Yoga classes, drinks after work and team socials. These perks are good.
But they're not for everyone. We know what is.
Food is universal. Everybody eats, teams need nourishing, and all the benefits of other perks come with it. As well as a few more, like deeper focus, healthier teams, and recruitment savings. Even a substantial ROI.
That's what we do. We cultivate the culture that every CEO dreams about, through food.
After three years, over 500 of London's best teams – including Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed – have joined us in eating together to work better. Our team of 40 eats together at least three times a week, and as you'd expect, making company culture our business means ours is always on our mind. We create environments that make people want to come to work, and our own office is no exception.
This is a unique opportunity to join City Pantry at the beginning of our marketing journey. Our new Marketing Executive will be able to work across marketing channels, both online and offline (social media, events, SEO, content), and impact directly our acquisition strategy and our user journey. You’ll be joining our marketing team and reporting to our Head of Growth.
Working with us as a Marketing Executive, you will:
- Define our social media strategy for the months to come and be fully in charge of its implementation
- Work with our restaurants on special content for social media, SEO, promotions etc.
- Lead our sponsorship efforts with events from partnerships negotiation to organisation
- Work on our SEO/content strategy together with our copywriter
- Report on insights and opportunities for acquisition
We do what we say we will. Here's what we'll need from you:
- Creative – you like to test different ideas and are always on the lookout for the next creative idea that will allow your company to grow
- Analytical – you’re confident with numbers and enjoy analysing data and generating meaningful insights.
- Constantly curious – you love learning new things and are proactive in asking about the ‘why’ and ‘how’. You’re a fast learner and enjoying absorbing lots of new information.
- Highly organised – you have a natural desire to keep things up-to-date, write to-do lists, create tracker documents to ensure nothing gets missed and things happen on time.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in a marketing team
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills in English
- Demonstrated strong organisational and time management skills, with attention to detail
Here's what you can expect from us. We practice what we preach and eat together three times a week – of course – but there's a lot more besides:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Annual education allowance to continue learning
- A great office in the heart of East London
- Fun, friendly and collaborative team