Posted on 4 December 2017
Membership Sales Executive at Second HomeSecond Home is a creative workspace and cultural venue for entrepreneurs, innovators and social impact organisations.
We are embarking on a swift period of growth this year and beyond! We have currently committed to opening two new London sites in 2018 and we are looking for an exceptional Membership Sales Executive to assist with filling these new sites with members.
Our Membership team are the charismatic faces of Second Homes and they support our co-founders in brilliantly selling our brand and vision. Your role will focus on directly selling our Studio and Roaming memberships through our tours, networking, events and other relevant mediums.
This is a great opportunity to take your existing high sales experience to the next level.
- Arrange and conduct tours
- Maximise all upselling opportunities
- Have an understanding on Second Home’s vision and brand
- Assist the Membership Manager in filling new London buildings i.e London Fields
- Support the Membership team in ensuring all KPI’s are met
- Handle enquires for all members, both internal and external
- Build, maintain and develop existing membership relationships
- Ensure there is a smooth membership journey from start to finish
- Create and send out new members contracts with up-to-date terms and conditions
Skills & Experience needed:
- Previous membership/account sales experience would be highly advantageous
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outgoing, personable, charming and astute
- Strong negotiation skills
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration skills, and confident using MS Office package, Gmail and Google Suite
- Some knowledge and experience in Salesforce would be desirable
- Superb presentation and communication skills