Posted on 4 December 2017
Animator at Culture TripCulture Trip is one of the internet’s fastest-growing media start-ups, attracting 8 million monthly readers and nearly 4 million social media fans. Currently operating in over 100 locations around the world, we also have major offices in London, NYC and Tel Aviv. We’re passionate about bringing compelling content to every corner of the world through our global community of writers, videographers and photographers. We won UK Website of the Year Award for Arts & Culture (2014) and were named one of Five Fast-Growing British Businesses To Watch by Forbes (2017).
We are looking for a passionate Animator to join our ever growing creative team. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside a talented team of creators, in helping to shape Culture Trip’s visual style and aesthetic as we grow our Animation & illustration team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for storytelling through animation, with a good knowledge of the animation industry. We’re after someone with enthusiasm, eagerness to learn, a positive attitude and the capability to collaborate within a team structure.
- Work both independently & collaboratively to create beautiful, engaging animation
- Creating style frames & storyboards
- Brainstorming / creative thinking to a brief
- Liaising with Editorial, Social & Commercial teams
- Assist the video team with graphics for live action when required
Required skills and experience:
- Stand out portfolio and reel.
- A background in Design and/or Illustration
- Highly skilled in After Effects & Illustrator
- Ability to manage and prioritise projects effectively and to meet deadlines
- Skills in C4D, Photoshop & Flash/Animate CC would be advantageous
Illustration & animation is a fresh endeavour for Culture Trip and, as such, our site doesn't currently represent the volume of content we plan to create. Please find our Vimeo page & links to our in-house illustrators/animators profiles below:
How to ApplyEmail us on [email protected] attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
Make sure you include ‘Animator’ in the subject line of your email please!