Posted on 4 December 2017
Junior Developer at MC2You care about user experience, beautiful functionality and problem solve through code. You want to be involved with planning and developing great looking websites. You love to build, test and learn across all digital collateral.
You can plan the architecture of a project by scoping and identifying key requirements, as well as pushing the brief to maximise potential. You are confident in estimating your time against tasks and are comfortable collaborating across the entire agency.
We expect you to:
- Have a proven track record in development and delivery.
- Be enthusiastic about development and UX best practices.
- See the big picture as well as good attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, positive under pressure.
- Have a strong personal drive to deliver quality.
- Quick and keen to learn.
- Be using current web technologies and standards.
- JSON, XML, JQuery and Ajax
- Grunt / Gulp
- WordPress and possibly Laravel, Magento
- Experience building responsive websites
- Knowledge of Git version control