Posted on 4 December 2017
Project Manager at BertIdeas to improve the world
Our Purpose is the challenge we set for every project.
We only work with brands we believe in. Brands that add value to lives. And brands with the potential to create ripples of improvement across the world.
Our team of highly talented, ambitious and curious people are central to this. Our culture encourages personal and professional growth, enabling us to deliver against our Purpose.
- A highly conceptual studio with a regular flow of unique creative projects for a range of big name clients
- Our culture and colleague strategy encourages professional and personal growth; a positive work-life balance is central to everything we do
- Our values were created together, and underpin our work and culture: Lead, Share, Do
- A flexible, mature approach to hours, contracts and working patterns
- Overseas travel opportunities. Recent whole team excursions include our launch in Madrid; co-creation in Belgium with Zeb; and experiencing and documenting the Cypriot way of life for P S Lambis
- A beautifully designed HQ in Ancoats, Manchester and small-but-perfectly-formed studios in London and Madrid
- Pay above the industry benchmark to ensure we attract and retain the best talent
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Monthly colleague recognition and rewards
To lead on the delivery of world-class brands and campaigns which improve the world; for our clients; for their customers; and for Bert
- Guide, influence and support your clients and their strategies, to help them understand the value of our Purpose and its power in helping them grow their own businesses and brands
- Provide superb quality, proactive project management across your portfolio of clients, including coordinating the successful delivery of strategic and creative projects. This also involves helping to grow your team’s clients’ brands and Bert’s business relationships with them
- Provide regular feedback to managers and teams on all studio and strategy team productivity and outputs, to ensure continual improvement across all projects
- Overseeing and delivering a consistently excellent output from all team members and partners across the clients and projects which fall within your portfolio
- Managing project teams on the delivery of work for your client base; and the new business opportunities with existing and new clients
How to ApplyKeep it simple.
Send a short application with your CV and samples of your work to: