Posted on 5 December 2017
Producer at Found StudioFound has an exciting vacancy for a full-time Motion Producer working on a variety of different moving image work, including live-action, animation and visual effects. We are considering all levels of industry experience but the chosen candidate must have an inherent love and understanding of all aspects of motion design and possess a fantastic eye for detail.
Found is an award-winning creative content studio which cares deeply about the work it creates. We are a small but highly ambitious team and as such are looking for someone to get stuck in. Someone with superb organisational skills with the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and a genuine passion, drive and energy to create outstanding motion work.
- Managing clients and developing lasting relationships
- Presenting work and pitches to clients
- Taking briefs from clients and developing detailed project timing plans
- Developing accurate quotations and efficiently budget and negotiate financially with clients
- Managing the animators and ensuring that all projects are run efficiently
- Ensuring adequate resources are available when scheduling projects
- Costing and recruiting appropriate resources for projects
- Negotiating best prices with suppliers and freelancers etc
- Reconciliation of jobs and monitoring profitability
- Working to develop production processes to ensure the best approach is taken for each project
A bit about you:
You are self-motivated, organised and work well as part of a team. You have a genuine passion for motion design and creative culture. You will have a thirst to explore new and emerging techniques and strive to be the best you can be.
A bit about us:
Found is an award-winning creative content studio based in Clerkenwell. The studio is situated in a recently restored record depository, ‘The Record Hall’, off Leather Lane. It is a bustling, friendly place with lots of room to work and think as well as an on-site coffee shop, a brand new co-working lounge and a range additional presentation rooms.
We make captivating content, through the art of visual storytelling, that resonates with audiences in unexpected and memorable ways. We’re imaginative, innovative and brave.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject ‘Motion Producer’.
Please note we will only respond to successful candidates. No agencies or recruitment please.