Posted on 5 December 2017
Design Director at Found StudioFound has an exciting vacancy for a full-time Motion Design Director working on a variety of different moving image work, including live-action, animation and visual effects. We are considering all levels of industry experience but the chosen candidate must have an inherent love and understanding of all aspects of motion design and possess a fantastic eye for detail.
Found is an award-winning creative content studio which cares deeply about the work it creates. We are a small but highly ambitious team and as such are looking for someone to get stuck in. Someone with superb design, animation and art direction skills with the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and a genuine passion, drive and energy to create outstanding motion work.
- Treatment writing and pitching
- Art direction and style frames
- Ability to jump “on the tools” if/when required
- Good working knowledge of the full Adobe suite
- Expert knowledge of 3D software and simulations. In particular, C4D but Maya & Houdini a bonus
- Expert knowledge of texturing, lighting and rendering. In particular, Octane and Redshift
- Expert compositing skills in either After Effects and/or Nuke
- Good technical understanding for best practice in terms workflows, pipelines, IT systems and hardware solutions
A bit about you:
You are self-motivated, organised and work well as part of a team. You have a genuine passion for motion design and creative culture. You will have a thirst to explore new and emerging techniques and strive to be the best you can be.
A bit about us:
Found is an award-winning creative content studio based in Clerkenwell. The studio is situated in a recently restored record depository, ‘The Record Hall’, off Leather Lane. It is a bustling, friendly place with lots of room to work and think as well as an on-site coffee shop, a brand new co-working lounge and a range additional presentation rooms.
We make captivating content, through the art of visual storytelling, that resonates with audiences in unexpected and memorable ways. We’re imaginative, innovative and brave.