Posted on 5 December 2017
Brand Designer at Appear HereAppear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 100,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
Our brand is at the core of everything we do at Appear Here – and you’ll be helping us define, enhance and drive it. Appear Here is looking for a Lead Brand Designer to join our creative services team. Your role is to develop and create exciting work that communicates our values, pushes our brand forward and ultimately gets Appear Here shared. You’ll be producing amazing work consistently to the highest standard across all channels and mediums.
We’re looking for creatively minded people with an obsession with detail, who are passionate about building a loved and recognised brand.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualise and design innovative brand campaigns across social media platforms and email
- Design artwork and collateral for our events on an international scale, preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Produce the Appear Here quarterly newspaper for distribution to our community of brands and landlords
- Produce inspiring Appear Here brand collateral for each international region
- Take the lead on developing Appear Here’s brand guidelines and ensure the brand aesthetics and values are represented consistently across all platforms (online & offline)
- Clearly and effectively present ideas, concepts and designs to teams and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Work closely with marketing, product and technology teams to produce campaigns / assets / promotional materials
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Keep up to date with digital innovations, design trends and competitors to help inform innovative ideas
- Obsessing over the details. Everything from our business cards to weekly space emails look on point.
- Video editing and basic HTML skills are a bonus
Why you like us:
- We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
- We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
- We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
- Team lunch every Friday
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including a great cheeseboard)
- Hang out at monthly team socials
- Stock options