Posted on 5 December 2017
Junior Copywriter at House of GreenlandAre you funny? Social? Inappropriate? Weird? We want you!
House of Greenland is looking for a hilarious and witty Junior Copywriter to join our in-house Creative Team. This candidate will be responsible for developing concepts & copy for our clients’ campaigns in an awesomely creative and pertinent fashion. They will ensure that content is on-brand, accurate and aligned with overall strategy. They will also have ad hoc editorial responsibilities - managing social accounts, creating our tone of voice.
The ideal candidate:
- Full of dark humour, sarcasm and wit, able to think outside the box
- Creative, enthusiastic, with lots of exciting ideas
- Works well in a team to bring ideas to life
- Great communication skills and able to present well
- Grammatically on point, with great attention to detail
- Able to follow briefs and adapt the tone to suit the project
- Able to multitask and focus on several projects and clients at the same time
- Ideally 2-4 years’ agency experience or other professional writing experience
- Interest in helping script series and documentaries a plus!
- Not good at pool and has bad aim with a paintball/laser gun. jobsboard/images/smileys/smile.gif" width="19" height="19" alt="smile" style="border:0;" />
- Able to add to our growing encyclopaedia of inappropriate jokes.