Posted on 5 December 2017
Campaign Manager at Your Favourite StoryWe are looking for a passionate Campaign Manager with extensive experience of building and deploying multi integrated campaigns across digital channels.
- Work closely with both the Client Services team and Analytics team to deliver cross-channel marketing campaigns for our clients
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget. Project manage all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns internally across the agency and with clients
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Compile and deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns and provide recommendations for review
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of marketing materials across all channels
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing activities and campaign results to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Work with other agencies to ensure the DMP is leveraged to it’s maximum potential.
- Extracting data from Analytics Systems and Running Reports on Campaigns.
- Creating and Maintaining Campaign Dashboards
- Excellent communication skills - ability to build and manage relationships with clients, agencies and third parties.
- Project management skills: As a campaign manager you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organisation’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track.
- Numerical skills: A challenging combination, perhaps, but campaign managers need to be good with words and numbers. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns.
- Self-organisation, passion and drive are critical.
- Strong demonstrated ability to strategize, manage, and execute efficiently are key and attention to detail is paramount.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of the technical aspect of campaign tracking and tagging, Google Analytics of Adobe Tracking experience is a plus.
- Must be able comfortable with the web data schema, Hits, Visits, Visitor.
- Be aware of marketing cloud technologies and how they can be leveraged to activate customers.
- Be aware and comfortable using data-analytics and visualization platforms such as, google-analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Tableau, and Excel
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong client relationships
- We are looking for someone with a drive for results and strong analytical and insight-led approach to working
- You will have experience in running multi integrated campaigns, and knowledge of advertising, digital and CRM marketing.