Posted on 5 December 2017
Moving Image Designer/Director at INTROINTRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Moving Image Designer/Director with a varied background in motion graphics and film making.
Ideal candidates will have solid experience in an integrated or creative agency, be confident with clients and able to deliver projects from conception to completion. We need someone who is a team player, happy to muck in as required – but also able to manage a project.
INTRO has a close-knit team, superb creative and wonderful clients - this role involves working with Nike and Canon to name a few.
- Excellent conceptual and creative thinking.
- Strong visualization / storyboarding skills
- Experience in graphic design and typography
- A thorough understanding of film making and the editing process
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate
- Working with client supplied creative guidelines as well as original concept creation
- A working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite and an understanding of 3D
- Delivering projects from concept to final delivery
- Managing multiple projects that require a mix of skill sets at any one time
- Client management and development experience