Posted on 5 December 2017
Post-production Assistant/Junior Post Producer at SKN-LAB/David SimsFashion Retouch Company looking for post production assistant to join it’s busy team based in Central London.
- Supporting post manager with client handling
- Preparing and updating estimates, schedules, calendars
- Job and cost tracking
- Preparing contact sheets and edits
- Handling retouch briefs and ensuring smooth information workflow and delivery of assets to schedule and budget
- Liaising with studio and production regarding job confirmations, equipment needs, set-up plans and job prep for on-set retouch
- Proof printing, packaging, organisation of shipping and delivery to clients and shipment tracking. Epson GMG Printed Maintenance
- General office support duties such as courier bookings, tracking of invoices, stock ordering and managing office supplies
- SKN supplier accounts handling and credit card reconciliation
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm but flexibility is required for shoot days and occasional rush deadlines which can involve early starts and late finishes
Successful Candidate must be:
- Degree educated
- A quick learning and extremely organised team player with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and be proactive in a fast-paced and hard-working environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills along with a clear and friendly phone and email manner.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Familiar with digital workflows, competent user of Mac computers including Microsoft Excel, Adobe Bridge.
- Happy to work on set as and when required which will include out of office hours.
- Looking for ideally a 1-year minimum commitment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to progress towards a possible career in photographic retouch or production. Knowledge or experience in the industry is very helpful but not essential.
There is potential for long-term employment and career progression within the company for the successful candidate.