Posted on 6 December 2017
Senior Visual Designer at CrowdstrikeCrowdStrike is an endpoint security company that specializes in stopping cybersecurity breaches and identifying the adversaries that cause them. Our technology is world class, and now we’re invested in developing a world-class user experience. As a Senior Visual Designer, you produce striking visuals and interactions for CrowdStrike’s applications. You lead and curate a working visual design system as part of the cross-functional UX team.
- Work closely with researchers, designers, writers, and engineers to design user-focused applications.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Create detailed visual designs, prototypes, and reusable elements for user interfaces.
- Design motion and interactive states for user interfaces.
- Lead product application visual design standards and feedback sessions.
- Work from and contribute to product style guide.
- Partner with UX researchers and designers to research and define designs.
- Advocate for the user in projects.
- Work at both a detailed level and a strategic level.
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively communicate an experience.
- Exceptional visual and interaction portfolio.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns and best practices for web.
- Experience with product design.
- Knowledge of and experience in cybersecurity.
- Passionate about data visualization.
- Previous experience iterating on a SaaS product.
- Previous experience working with a distributed team.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.