Posted on 6 December 2017
Account Manager at ImperoHello, we’re Impero.
We’re an independent, award-winning, creative agency that’s sole purpose is to make tired brands famous again.
We’re multi-disciplined but our hearts lie in digital. We work with high profile, global brands such as Beefeater Gin, Ugg, Primark, Campo Viejo wines, Lindt Chocolate, and 7UP.
Right now, there’s about 30 of us (not including the dogs) - but that number grows all the time because we’re still young, ambitious and pretty good at what we do. We’d love to meet people who want to be part of and help drive that growth.
You will be responsible for the Account Management of some of our exciting clients, dealing with them day to day and growing an incredible working relationship with them.
You will support the Senior Account Director in mapping out client growth plans, helping every day to grow your clients’ business and making their brand famous. You will work alongside another accounts person, splitting the accounts within the group down the middle, but offering support to each other during busy periods and holidays.
This will include:
- First point of contact for the client during on-going jobs
- Responding to briefs for new projects, involving the various different departments (creative, strategy, design, development) and moving these forward into production.
- Maintaining a consistent and positive relationship with all client contacts you are working with.
- Being the brand guardian for your brands within Impero. Know that brand inside and out, keep up to date with their challenges, and maintaining high standards of work output
- Securing studio resources for your scheduled jobs (in conjunction with the PM’s)
- Building opportunities to enhance your clients brand and thinking outside their current marketing plans for new trends.
- Keeping up to date on social trends to ensure that our brands are ahead of the curve.
- Reporting to our Senior Account Director.
Above all, you'll embody our core values. More specifically to the role though you will be the very essence of a digital native and building strong client relationships will feel like the norm to you.
You will have a hunger to deliver exceptional work for your clients and to be part of an amazing team. More so than this, you will have a willingness to learn things outside your wheelhouse and pick up skills quickly.
You will live and breathe digital and creative. You will be energetic, fun to work with and always positive.
- 3 years minimum in Accounts roles, at least 1 as an Account Manager
- Have a good foundation of cross channel executions - digital, social, out of home and more.
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Good initiative and a genuine love for client servicing
- Has a strong understanding of digital and or online content marketing
- Is able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table
- The type of person who likes to create amazing work – rather than sit in a meeting talking about it.
- A good team player invested in Impero’s growth and new business opportunities.
- Pro-active and committed to developing own knowledge and skills.
- Unafraid to roll up sleeves and muck in.
- Organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
- Is driven, motivated and has meticulous attention to detail
- Have a can do attitude and a bit of the ol’ entrepreneurial spirit.
The perks of working at The Mighty Impero include:
- To be part of something special – this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to.
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organization – and not just be a cog in the machine.
- Free snacks and your choice of TWO coffee machines (yes, two, we know!)
- Monthly breakfasts with the whole team
- Seasonal company parties
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- Opportunity to pitch your own projects to our Impero Creative Council for dedicated time and resources to work on projects outside your immediate scope.
- The love of five rotating dogs.
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment.
- The future opportunity to possibly work in our other offices (Buenos Aires and very soon The World)
- Beer. Wine. Gin. Whiskey. Chocolate. (Working with our clients has added perks).
How to ApplyIf you feel this is the role for you, please get in with Account Manager as the subject line: [email protected]
Don’t forget to include your salary expectations.
NO Agencies please – we already work with loads.
*We are lucky enough to receive so many amazing applications that we can't respond to everyone.