Posted on 6 December 2017
Traffic/Resource Manager at ImperoHello, we’re Impero.
We’re an independent, award-winning, creative agency that’s sole purpose is to make tired brands famous again.
We’re multi-disciplined but our hearts lie in digital. We work with high profile brands such as Beefeater Gin, Primark, Lindt Chocolate, The O2, 7Up and a bunch of others.
Right now, there’s about 30 of us (not including the dogs) — but that number grows all the time because we’re still young, ambitious and pretty good at what we do.
We’d love to meet people who want to be part of and help drive that growth.
We are fast-growing agency working with a number of exciting clients alongside a varied spectrum of project disciplines. This rapid expansion of the agency calls for a highly efficient Traffic Manager to come on board and successfully manage the studio resource at various stages of a project lifestyle.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Traffic Manager who wants to their hands dirty and really shape the role and introduce a new Traffic workflow to the agency for resource.
Core day-today responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of the studio and incoming requests across accounts team, project managers, strategy, creative, design, development and film.
- Management of the freelance network at Impero, working closely with the hiring manager.
- Weekly scheduling meetings and planning.
- Longer-term resource planning.
- Champion of the internal project management system, Traffic Live.
- Working closely with the project management team to oversee all projects and making sure that they are on track and on time.
- Monthly profitability and agency utilisation reporting.
- Timesheet tracking, ensuring staff keep these updated on a daily basis.
Necessary skills and experience:
- Agency experience, ideally within digital and production.
- Experience working with resource management systems, ideally Traffic Live.
- Approachable but assertive.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Great people management skills.
- Calm under pressure.
- Good understanding of the agency process.
- Forward thinking / forward planning.
- Clear communicator.
- Excellent multi-tasker.
Your goals for year one:
- Timesheets at 90% accuracy for the whole agency.
- Resources 80% billable across the studio, with 95% utilisation and recovery.
- Implementation of a new traffic management process within the agency.
The perks of working at The Mighty Impero include:
- To be part of something special — this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to.
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organization – and not just be a cog in the machine.
- Free snacks and your choice of TWO coffee machines (yes, two, we know!)
- Monthly breakfasts with the whole team
- Seasonal company parties
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- Opportunity to pitch your own projects to the our Impero Creative Council for dedicated time and resources to work on projects outside your immediate scope.
- TThe love of six rotating office dogs.
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment.
- The future opportunity to possibly work in our other offices (Buenos Aires and very soon The World)
- Beer. Wine. Gin. Whiskey. Chocolate. (Working with our clients has added perks).
How to ApplyIf you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch and don’t forget to include your salary expectations: [email protected]
NO Agencies please – we already work with loads.
*We receive so many wonderful applications that we can’t respond to everyone so thank you in advance for your application.