Posted on 6 December 2017
Designer at addmustardaddmustard is a full service digital marketing agency, built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We have an exciting opportunity for a designer to join our creative team in Brighton. If you are an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed designer with 1-2 years+’ experience, a professional with solid knowledge of the digital design process, then this is the perfect role for you. Experience within a fast-paced commercial agency is highly beneficial. You'll be working with some fantastic, high growth brands so your creative skills will be pushed to the limit. This is a great opportunity to work within a close-knit multi-disciplinary team, where you'll be participating in ground breaking campaigns across all marketing channels.
You will be designing for both digital media and offline, from emails and websites to business cards and large format print. This role is especially ideal for a designer with experience in user interface design and we are looking for someone who has a great portfolio that will showcase your skill and passion for design. The successful candidate will be able to inject creative flair into a wide range of briefs and projects.
Working on a number of high profile brands the candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure and to commit to delivering creative results on time.
We pride ourselves on creating a great place to work for our team: we pay well, give you a personal training budget, generous holiday allowance, work with you proactively on your career and skills development, fast track career progression, offer flexitime and try to avoid rules at work. We have an active social life and you will work with a range of interesting, entrepreneurial international clients. We also listen and are constantly improving the benefits for our team and the working environment. All this has earned us a 5-star rating on Glassdoor.
- Interpreting client briefs, requirements and be able to go beyond the brief to push ideas and concepts to their full potential, with rationale to explain how and why;
- Developing campaign concepts in-line with the client’s brand spirit and guidelines;
- Presenting campaign ideas and concepts to our multi-channel team;
- Taking projects from briefing stage through to build and/or final artwork for print;
- Proofreading to produce accurate, high quality work;
- Preparation of in-house marketing materials, both print and digital media;
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and reports.
Experience & Skills
- Confident working in Sketch and prototyping tools (Invision etc.);
- Fully competent and strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional, MS Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task, work at pace and to tight deadlines;
- Excellent team player;
- Keen interest and knowledge of UX principles.
How to ApplyIf we’ve piqued your interest, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV, portfolio and a covering letter to [email protected], explaining why you think you’d cut the mustard.
If you are sending a PDF portfolio please ensure it is under 5mb.